Job Roles Ltd. is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 . This notice explains how we will process your personal information.
When you provide personal information to www.salesroles.com, the data controller is www.salesroles.com Limited. If another company is the data controller, this will be made clear when you provide your personal information.
- All employees employed by www.salesroles.com have signed a Confidentiality Agreement covering information provide to us by candidates and clients.
- You may store your CV in our database and mark this "Private" and allow some of your details to be searchable by third parties. You may also store your CV in our database and mark this "Public" and allow all your details to be searchable by third parties.
- If you allow your CV to be searchable by third parties, then all recruiters who access to our CV database will have access to your CV. We use our best efforts to grant access to this database only to our registered recruiters, hiring managers, headhunters, and human resource professionals.
However, we are not responsible if some other third party, such as someone posing as the aforementioned evades security measures and gains access to the database, and, subsequently, your CV. You may remove your CV from our searchable database at any time.
Also, recruiters who have accessed the database may have retained a copy of your CV in their own files or databases. We are not responsible for the retention, use, or privacy of CV in these instances.
- www.salesroles.com will use your information together with other information for administration and marketing within our group of companies. We may keep your information for a reasonable period to contact you about our services.
- To move around www.salesroles.com website cookies should be enabled in your browser. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer's hard disk for record keeping purposes and we may use them to do a number of things.
- Cookies help us to recognise you when you next visit one of our websites and note the advertisements displayed to you. This allows us to tailor the advertisements we provide to your preferences. We may use the services of third party ad servers for this purpose.
- Cookies may be used to compile anonymous statistics related to the take up or use of services, or to patterns of browsing. A third party collects such data on our behalf to measure web site performance.Information collected is aggregated for reporting purposes. No personally identifiable information is collected by this service. The use of this service assists us in measuring and improving the structure and ease of use of our web site.
- We may share your information with companies within the www.salesroles.com group. We may contact you by mail, telephone, SMS or e-mail to let you know about any goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you when you give us your personal information, we will give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such information from us but remember that this will preclude you from receiving any of our special offers or promotions in future.
- You may also exercise your right to opt out of the use of your information for our marketing purposes at any time by contacting us by the methods explained at the end of this notice.
- By submitting your CV or by completing or returning a form with your personal information to us, you consent to our processing your sensitive personal data such as health data for the above purposes. You also consent to our transferring your information to countries which do not provide the same level of data protection as the UK if necessary for the above purposes.If we do make such a transfer we will put a contract in place to ensure your information is protected.
- You have a right to ask for a copy of your information (for which we charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies. To make sure we follow your instructions correctly and to improve our service to you through training of our staff, we may monitor or record telephone calls.
- When you give us information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data, including sensitive personal data and to the transfer of their information abroad and to receive on their behalf any data protection notices.
For more information you can contact us:
If you want to find out more information about data protection this can be found here:
Information Commissioner's website: www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk