Would you like to Learn about an interesting industry. Would you like a career in Sales within a sector that will reward you for the hard work you put in?
We are looking for people with drive, positivity and a passion in what they do. We are looking for someone who has a strong account management background and can demonstrate this, and can build lasting relationships with both customers and their colleagues.
As a business we don’t just invest heavily in our manufacturing sites and equipment, we Invest in our people, our people are our greatest assets. You will be given ongoing training throughout your career within sales, leadership and NVQs meaning you will be well equipped to reach your long term career aspirations.
We will provide you with everything you need to succeed, training and development, and a fantastic salary and bonus which can see you earning up to 20% of your base salary each month. You will receive an excellent holiday and benefits package.
Based in the Sheffield region and reporting to the Sheffield Sales Office Manager, the main purpose of the job is to:
- Maximise selling opportunities and ensure targets are achieved.
- Pro-actively seek and pursue new business.
- Work with the current company sales strategies.
- Identify credit worthy new customers.
- Ensure contact with customers and prospects.
- Build a positive relationship with customers to identify their needs and improve customer purchase frequency.
- Monitor active/dormant/potential conversion ratios and continually improve upon these.
- Plan days out on a geographical basis and forward information to the Sales Manager and the Internal Sales person.
- Forward any QM (none conforming system) and payment queries to the Sales Manager.
- Ensure all sales enquiries are inputted into the KliCC system.
- CVRs to be kept up-to-date, numbered and entered onto the database. Any actions to be followed through.
- When visiting or calling customers concentrate on the Sales Manager’s weekly focus ‘sales’ campaigns e.g. Niche products/aged stock/volume drive /overstocked material.
- Embrace and implement CLEAR sales training content.
The Company and Benefits
Kloeckner Metals are the largest stockholder & distributor in its field in the UK and Ireland, and a key member of the larger parent group. We are also one of the leading service centre companies in the European and American markets combined.
We have invested over £15 million in processing equipment over the last few years putting us at the forefront of the metal processing industry.
Set up a job alert.