Johnsons Cars are one of the UK’s leading independent Franchise Dealership Networks, with 44 multi-award winning Dealerships across the UK. Established in 1999 we have grown rapidly to represent a variety of global car manufacturers with 15 marques in total ranging from Volkswagen to Volvo, Honda, Toyota Lexus and Mazda to Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Ford, Hyundai, Seat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth and Skoda.
At Johnsons Cars, we maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity at all times and recruit to deliver excellence in customer service with our expertise and enthusiasm. We have a fantastic opportunity available across our network and are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our team.
We require a Sales Executive of the highest calibre to join our busy Sales Department at our Hyundai Dealership in Liverpool. We offer a superb opportunity to the right person who is able to demonstrate a successful and stable track record (ideally within the automotive industry although not necessary as full training will be provided).
Role and Responsibilities:
- To provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the quality image of the brand and the Company
- To ensure all customer expectations and requirements are exceeded throughout the sales experience
- To achieve personal car sales targets, profit targets and activity levels as required for the role
The ideal candidate will:
- Take pride in their ability to maximise sales and profit opportunities whilst simultaneously delivering exceptional levels of professionalism and customer satisfaction.
- Be focussed on achieving goals; you will possess excellent interpersonal skills and will be recognised as being a self-motivated team player and target achiever.
- Hold a minimum of 12 months, successful track record in a customer facing, target driven sales environment.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, efficient and organised. You must be used to working in a competitive and process driven sales environment and possess excellent communication and customer handling skills.
This position is within a busy sales environment, as such you will be provided with a competitive remuneration package and vehicle as well as industry leading product and manufacturer training. This is a fulltime position with 20 days paid annual leave, raising to 25 with longevity of service.
Are you frustrated at being unable to realise your full potential in your current role? If so and want to be part of a successful sales team, feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we are looking for you to APPLY TODAY!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.