Until recently the only way to sell Autosmart products has been to start your own business. Now in the South East we have 7 territories where you can build a career in field sales and work directly for us, helping to make Autosmart products number 1 in the London and SE area.
We currently have one field sales opportunity that we’re looking to fill as soon as possible. This is an exciting opportunity to realise your earning potential and the best bit is that no previous field sales experience is necessary, we’re used to training sales people to succeed.
Based at Manor Royal industrial estate in Crawley, each sales person runs their own mobile supermarket, which is filled with vehicle cleaning products, and uses our tried and tested sales and service systems to expand an existing customer base and to win new customers. Our field sales team are ‘out and about’ 100% of the time, taking the full range of products directly to the customer’s premises, where the customer can try the products before making a purchase. You’ll be amazed at the different types of company that can use our products and customers buy our products every month because they are using them every day.
“This is a fabulous opportunity, particularly for people looking to get into a field sales role and finding their lack of previous experience a barrier. I would encourage anyone with a passion for sales or customer service, who is looking for the next step in their career, to get in touch quickly”
Who are we looking for?
- Motivated and proactive people, with great communication skills who enjoy meeting new people every day.
- Plenty of drive and determination and always prepared to go the extra mile.
- Several years of strong work experience in any sector and ready for a step into field sales.
- A passion for cars may be advantageous, although is not essential.
- Have a practical nature and enjoy being hands on.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent salary package with basic up to £27,000 once fully trained
- Realistic on-target earnings of £33,000, high achievers can earn more
- Permanent contract of employment
- Working week of Monday to Friday, up to 4 weekend days per year
- A varied and interesting role with a stable market leader
- Great working environment; welcoming, collaborative and supportive
- Companywide training programme to develop key skills
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Non-contributory private healthcare
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance at three times salary
- Employee assistance programme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Staff purchase scheme
Set up a job alert.