We’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK. Our revenue tripled last year and in the last 6 months our team has doubled to over 30 people in our shiny new HQ near London Bridge. We’ve received over $5m in funding from BGF Ventures and Kindred Capital, and are proud to be one of Tech City’s Upscale 2017 rising stars.
As an Account Executive in our sales team, you’ll be essential to helping us achieve our ambitious growth plans. This is an exciting time for you to join: with the size and breadth of customers we’re working with growing exponentially.
We’re looking for a candidate with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. These are required in order to explain the complex solution Paddle offers, to our technically-minded customers.
You should be passionate about technology & software in order to fully understand both Paddle’s solution and to appreciate our customers’ needs.
You should enjoy taking a consultative approach to selling; offering clients long-term success. Avoiding ‘ABC’ selling (at all costs) to bad-fit customers.
Working within our sales team your core task will be to take on qualified leads from our Sales Development Reps (SDRs), and convert them into Paddle customers.
Throughout your work converting leads into Paddle customers you will be;
- Improving upon existing sales methods based on data-driven tests.
- Implementing new strategies to effectively showcase Paddle and win new customers.
- Identifying flaws in both Paddle’s product and our competitors’ during the sales process. Helping to inform our sales techniques and product roadmap.
- Experience in a previous sales / account management role
- Experience liaising with clients over phone & email
- Highly competent on both macOS & Windows platforms.
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company.
- Experience selling to technical persons, (CTO, Head of Product, (Technical) Founders).
- Familiarity with eCommerce providers such as Stripe, Braintree, PayPal, Cleverbridge.
- Employee stock options
- Flat company structure. Transparent performance company wide, and input into company direction and growth.
- The best possible equipment – whatever you need to increase your productivity.
- Frequent team outings (food, drink, go-karting… you name it!)
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing business, loved by an international base of clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Set up a job alert.