As an Account Executive in our Paddle USA team, you’ll be essential to helping us achieve our ambitious growth plans. This is an exciting time for you to join: with the size and breadth of customers we’re working with growing exponentially.
We exist to help software companies succeed and are building the platform they use to run and grow their business. We take away all the complex and frustrating parts (from payments to licensing to analytics) and empower them to test ideas, increase sales and scale faster.
We’re still early in our journey to be the default platform for all software companies but we’re making good progress: we’re used by over 500 businesses, Deloitte Fast 50 named us the fastest growing software company in the UK (we’ve tripled revenue every year since our launch in 2012), and we’ve raised over $17m in funding from incredible investors such as Notion, BGF and Kindred.
We’re looking for a candidate with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. These are required in order to explain the complex solution Paddle offers, to our technically-minded customers.
You should be passionate about technology & software in order to fully understand both Paddle’s solution and to appreciate our customers’ needs.
You should enjoy taking a consultative approach to selling; offering clients long-term success. Avoiding ‘ABC’ selling (at all costs) to bad-fit customers.
Working within our sales team your core task will be to take on qualified leads from our Sales Development Reps (SDRs), and convert them into Paddle customers.
Throughout your work converting leads into Paddle customers you will be;
- Improving upon existing sales methods based on data-driven tests.
- Implementing new strategies to effectively showcase Paddle and win new customers.
- Identifying flaws in both Paddle’s product and our competitors’ during the sales process. Helping to inform our sales techniques and product roadmap.
- Experience in a previous sales / account management role
- Experience liaising with clients over phone & email
- Highly competent on both macOS & Windows platforms.
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company.
- Experience selling to technical persons, (CTO, Head of Product, (Technical) Founders).
- Familiarity with eCommerce providers such as Stripe, Braintree, PayPal, Cleverbridge.
We are a diverse team of 60 people (quickly on our way to 100+). We care deeply about enabling a great culture as we scale, which is inclusive no matter your background, rewarding for you and enables high performance, which is why we offer these (constantly evolving) benefits:
- Fair compensation: you’ll get a competitive salary, share options to succeed if we do, and pension contributions match.
- Empowered to succeed: transparent culture where you can speak up and have an impact, work the way you prefer whether it’s the latest Macbook, a standing desk or flexible hours and more.
- Meaningful work: highly collaborative work culture with a tangible impact of your work on our success and that of our customers.
- Enjoyable team work: very friendly and respectful culture, lots of free food from a welcome team meal to Tuesday catered lunches to Friday drinks and your pick of social activities, whether you want to join our football team, in-office yoga lessons or board game nights.
- Learning & growing: constant exposure to new challenges as a fast growing company, dedicated on-boarding as well as regular internal and external training we’ll pay for.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.