$50,000 Base Salary $85,000 OTE
Atlanta, GA (Flexible Remote Working Available)
Lead Forensics is one of the fastest growing software companies in the world. We can identify other businesses who have been visiting our client’s websites and help them convert these passive visitors into actionable leads. We know that every business-to-business organization can benefit from the leads our product generates. We are looking for you to join our business supporting the Inside Sales team.
The Sales department is on the front line and responsible for driving revenues throughout the business. You will be contacting prospective clients predominately by phone, booking in free trials of our software, running demonstrations and ultimately negotiating and closing the deal. If you’re money motivated and strive for high earning potential, this could be the role for you!
We are offering a $50,000 base salary with uncapped commission offering a first year OTE of $85,000 for Account Executives, with progression prospects and the ability to promote FAST! You will have the opportunity to promote up to four times within your first year and increase your base salary by $20k and double your OTE!
A little about the role, you will be;
- Managing the end-to-end sales cycle from initial cold call to completion of the sale
- Contacting prospective clients by phone to introduce our product, working tenaciously to maximize your contact levels and ultimately your sales
- Identifying key decision makers and engaging with C suite level contacts
- Conducting web demonstrations of our software outlining the features and benefits to add to their business.
- Building strong relationships with clients to effectively hand-over over to our client success team for client onboarding.
- Work towards weekly KPI’s and monthly sales targets; both individually and as a team
A little about you:
This will suit someone with great communication skills coupled with a real drive to succeed and develop within a sales-based career, you will be;
- Experienced as an SDR or BDR, or even in a B2C fast-paced phone sales role
- Coachable; you’ll want to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident and tenacious; overcoming obstacles and securing deals
- Able to build rapport with business owners and the C-Suite
- A self-starter; someone with a passion for delivering and meeting targets
- Eager to progress through the business
Why Lead Forensics?
- Be part of our awesome sales incentives; trips to Bahamas, Vegas, Cancun for top performers
- Receive full benefits; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, and access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Take some time out with our PTO policy; 9 public holidays, 15 PTO days and your birthday off as standard (it’s the most important day of the year!)
- Give back to the wider community with 2.5 paid volunteer days, as well as company planned fundraisers and volunteer events
- When we are all in the office come join our; Social team nights out including; Andretti’s Go Karting, Braves games, Hawks games, Atlanta United, etc.
- We also have a great open space with lots of games in the office and breakout area including basketball, pitch & putt, a snooker table and much more!
What happens next?
Simply apply and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch, if you have any questions please contact the team.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.