Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in an award-winning, growing global company and Oxfordshire’s newly awarded Employer of the Year? Adestra, a leading Email Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing software and excellent customer service, are recruiting for an enthusiastic Account Executive to join the Account Management team at our central Oxford Head Office.
As an Account Executive, you will be the voice of the company to a wide range of our existing client base, ranging from publishers, to ecommerce sites, through to some of the best known media companies, brands and charities in the UK, US and Australia.
You will act as the second point of contact for Adestra clients, involving proactive initiatives and reactive problem solving on the phone and by email to support clients in their day to day use of Adestra MessageFocus. The role will primarily be office based, occasionally attending client meetings with a Key Account Manager / Account Manager as required
Your role will include:
- Identifying opportunities to improve key performance indicators for clients and supporting up-sell opportunities;
- Supporting the Key Account Managers / Account Managers on an allocated book of clients;
- Ensuring that monthly reporting is delivered;
- Working closely with internal departments to ensure that client projects, queries and complaints are dealt with;
- Responsibility for a small book of business within the Adestra client base;
- Client marketing; developing and sharing your industry knowledge by writing blogs, identifying candidates to put forward for Campaign of the Month, or case studies and identifying testimonials;
Key Skills & Experience:
- ‘Solution oriented’ approach with the ability to listen and understand client needs;
- Of graduate calibre or able to demonstrate equivalent experience;
- Able to demonstrate some understanding of the digital marketing ‘ecosystem’;
- Extremely organised and responsive
- Digital marketing experience and able to speak with conviction and passion about technology and the industry – digital marketing qualifications advantageous
- A good humoured team player, you will take pride in your work and be able to thrive in a fairly pressurised environment with the ability to prioritise your own time carefully as our clients work to very strict deadlines.
You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme, as well as:
- Gold membership to over 200 discounts and perks through our online benefit portal including free mobile phone insurance, money off holidays and discounted cinema tickets
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Various travel schemes such as cycle to work
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Working in a BS EN ISO 27001, 9001:2000 and Investors in People Silver accredited company, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the business continues to grow
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for 12 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities EmployerAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.