We are a successful, mid-size, full service B2B marketing agency looking for an enthusiastic and talented Graduate Account Executive to join our close-knit team.
The successful candidate must have a self-motivated approach and a desire to learn. They will work as part of the account management team and will be in regular contact with clients. While we are not looking exclusively for a graduate from a marketing degree, we will be looking for evidence that the successful candidate is enthusiastic about pursuing a career in marketing and has built up relevant strategic, analytic and interpersonal skills.
Within the role you will work closely with Key Account Managers and Account Directors, playing a crucial role in the day-to-day management of your accounts. Part of your work will entail working with the creative teams to ensure that all deadlines are met. You will also have responsibility for producing reports and strategic analysis for presentations to clients.
Please email a CV and covering letter stating you reasons for applying and suitability for the role to: email@example.com
- Support Account Managers on monthly campaigns across multiple accounts
- Work with internal departments and external suppliers to deliver campaigns on time and to budget
- Communicating with clients to approve marketing materials prior to release
- Distributing press releases and videos to target media outlets
- Analyse campaign statistics and report on ROI to client
- Regular client communication
- Client support in the run up to exhibitions / trade shows
- Working with Account Directors and creative teams to develop new campaign strategies
- Various market research activities
Skills and Experience
- A degree level qualification with relevance to marketing or business management/administration is desirable
- Provable interest in and understanding of marketing
- Ability to organise your time and manage multiple clients’ activities
- Must have a polite and confident telephone manner
- Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience of office employment would be beneficial but not essential to the role
- Experience with Photoshop, In-Design, Prezi and HTML would be beneficial but not essential to the role
- Working knowledge of a second language (Spanish, French, Turkish, Italian or German) would be beneficial but not essential to the role
- A full driving license is required
Set up a job alert.