We are looking for an Account Handler to join our successful Commercial department in Swindon.
You will be providing outstanding customer service to a portfolio of clients, increasing retention and enhancing revenue streams.
You will need to have previous experience in Commercial Insurance and a passion for exceeding customer expectations.
Who are we and what do we offer?
We are a small, friendly office you will be working within a team of five account handlers. We have a bright spacious office on the outskirts of Swindon Town Centre with free on-site allocated parking.
Our core working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
We have a competitive package, including pension scheme, life assurance and a holiday balance that increases with service.
Maximise client business retention by efficient/prompt handling of all matters, day to day enquiries, renewals etc
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times.
- To ensure clients are offered appropriate premium payment options including use of finance houses
- Maintain and increase profit from existing client bank as evidenced by retention rates and commission.
- To operate in efficient FSA compliant manner. Follow procedures as evidenced by regular file audits.
- Develop strong relations with key suppliers as evidenced by account size and profitability.
- Cross selling on existing client database.
- To handle client’s enquiries from own and team’s client account ensuring that all client instructions are handled promptly and accurately.
- To send out client renewals and deal with subsequent enquiries in a timely manner.
What will I need?
- Maths and English GCSE at Grade C or above – or equivalent.
- Experience of selling insurance products to commercial clients.
- Cert CII qualified – preferred
- Experience in using Acturis – preferred.
- Drive to achieve results, solve problems and deliver service.
- Excellent organisational, administrative, forward planning and team working skills.
- A flair for communication, building relationships and influencing others.
If you are interested in the above role please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.