Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Account Management Coordinator will be responsible for supporting EMEA’s Account Management team, and will be pivotal in helping to deliver success for our customers. This role will work directly with our Account Managers, Support, Operations, Legal and Finance teams. This is a tremendous opportunity for an ambitious individual with the desire to enter the world of Account Management & Sales.
- Manage account activities in support of renewal, upsell and cross-sell efforts
- Contribution to quarterly business review preparation
- Review and validate contract entitlements for renewals
- Update customer entitlement information once a customer has renewed
- Customer consumption tracking, reporting, and billing coordination
- Management of infrastructure change process – including scheduling, coordination, tracking, billing in conjunction with other teams at Acquia
- Management of emergency upsize processes to ensure customer success
- Working closely with Support and Operations teams to coordinate efforts to ensure customer success
- Prepare email marketing campaigns and support customer marketing events
- Align customer marketing activity to pipeline
- Monitor and report of customer demand generations campaigns
- Work with finance to prioritize and clarify outstanding customer invoices
- 0-2 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Customer service oriented and a strong team player mentality
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and follow through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.