Since launching in 2015, our multi-award winning team has enjoyed rapid growth – landing national and international clients such as Ted Baker, Discovery and The FA along with a range of exciting start-up businesses like GinGenious and Eko Create. We are now looking to expand our team with at least one new account manager to join our ranks.
We work with publishers of video and audio content to increase their reach and accessibility through our services which include voice overs, subtitles and video translation in 200+ languages.
Working at VoiceBox
Personality and team fit is as important as ability and experience – VoiceBox is an informal and enjoyable culture that has a very flat company structure. The successful candidate will need to be a bright self-starter that’s ambitious and motivated to be an integral part of a winning team. They will need a sharp mind and a tenacious positive attitude. With these qualities, plus training and informal mentoring, the sky’s the limit.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Welcome and nurture inbound leads Generate leads to sell our services, develop and maintain current clients
- Enjoy and thrive upon the challenge of meeting and exceeding monthly targets
- Identify prospects through telemarketing, emails and social media activity
- Update our CRM daily so all information is relevant and fresh
- Can be flexible in order work to tight deadlines and targets
- Wants to work in a fast paced and exciting agency
- Has excellent organisational skills
- Has a great sense of humour – fun is part of VoiceBox life so laughing is mandatory
Benefits of working at VoiceBox:
- Competitive salary with career progression
- State of the art headquarters
- Favourable rates at local fitness centre
- Flexible and relaxed working environment with regular social outings and office dog!
Basic Salary of £18,000 – £22,000 depending on experience with performance related bonuses, benefits and excellent career progression.
How to Apply
- Please send your CV, along with a short cover letter explaining why you want to be part of our team
- Please apply to us directly, rather than through a recruitment agency – otherwise you may not be considered – No recruitment agencies please.
Set up a job alert.