We have an opportunity for an ambitious and commercially minded Business Development Manager to join our team at PayAsUGym.
As Business Development Manager, you will be the driving force behind building and developing new Commercial partnerships; building relationships with key business stakeholders from General Managers and Sales Directors up to C-Level Executives. It will involve the following;
- Key support/lead in developing & implementing the Commercial Partnerships Strategy for Payasugym
- Leading out the sales process; including developing sales pitches, business casing and presenting to prospects
- Critical to supporting building out the pipeline and identifying relevant new business partnership opportunities
- Ability to develop strong relationships with key senior stakeholders
- Key support/lead in building the commercials models and discussions to create
- Strong awareness to consolidate relevant research and monitor market based trends to support BD
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role, ideally market place experience but not essential
- Track record of developing strong commercial relationships with senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and experience of business modelling.
- Excellent communicator with strong strategic and commercial acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Highly proactive with a “can-do” attitude and high energy
- Interest in health & fitness
Central London office
Be part of a young, energetic and vibrant business that is growing fast and changing the UK fitness industry
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.