PayAsUGym is an online marketplace (think Rightmove or AirBnB – but for fitness) and is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. Since launch in 2011 the company has successfully established the largest gym network in the country with more than 2,700 participating gyms, health clubs and fitness studios and over 500,000 registered users.
To continue our rapid growth we are constantly on the look-out for ambitious, creative, determined folk that can take the business to the next level. If you would like to join the team and become part of the success story then please do get in touch and let us know what you can bring to the business!
There’s now a great opportunity to join PayAsUGym in our newly formed Account Management team. You’ll be reporting directly into the Head of Account Management and will have the chance to own your portfolio, devise your strategy to improve gym performance and help to create the foundations of the Account Management team.
- Proactively own a portfolio of accounts and run them as though it’s your own business
- Building strong relationships with partners/venues via regular calls and meetings
- Consult with the management teams at your partner groups to improve performance
- Devise quarterly portfolio strategy that is executed effectively
- Answer gym queries promptly and complete any admin changes as needed
- Keep up-to-date with the health and fitness industry and always be on the lookout for relevant trends that could affect PayAsUGym or it’s partner groups
- Be able to diagnose issues and prioritise your day effectively
- A strong communicator
- Not afraid to take ownership
- Commercially focused
- Emotionally intelligent
- Driven to win and highly motivated by the achievement of stretch objectives
- Self aware
- A problem solver
You will have:
- At least 3 years experience in Account Management
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to suit your audience
- Proven ability to prioritise your own efforts
- Fantastic attention to detail
- The desire to work in a high-growth business culture
- Experience of speaking to clients at all levels of a business
- A competitive salary
- Gym membership
- 26 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Company social events and drinks
Set up a job alert.