In a nutshell
We are looking for an engaging individual to develop and manage relationships across a portfolio of clients in order to maximise engagement and profitability whilst developing excellent client relationships through our ways of working and behaviours. Although the role is based within Head Office there may be requirements to travel for client meetings from time to time.
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship)
What will you be doing?
- Providing an effective account management service to a portfolio of clients across multiple sectors.
- Delivering budgeted number of quality starts and other defined targets for allocated clients
- Accurately forecast projected starts and realise opportunity across client portfolio
- Delivering polished and informative presentations both face-to-face and remote to our clients and stakeholders
- Effectively manage nominations for the client and ensure efficient management of Opportunities including supporting clients with management of their Apprenticeship Service account ensuring all levy funds and invoicing is up to date
- Demonstrate continual commitment to developing whilst keeping up to date in sector specific knowledge, apprenticeship funding rules and regulations, internal processes and product curriculum
What will you bring to the role?
- Proven experience of account management
- Proven ability to identify client focused solutions
- Proven experience of delivering high standard presentations both F2F and via video conferencing
- Proven experience of developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent time management and self-motivation skills
- The ability to role model Lifetime’s DNA
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together
What we offer
We offer a great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package which includes some of the following:
- 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas)
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Life Insurance
- A comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing scheme
- An Award-winning onboarding programme for our Trainers
- A comprehensive management development programme
- A career pathway programme to support your personal and professional development
Further information at: https://jobs.lifetimetraining.co.uk
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.