Sales Executive Daventry
Salary: £20 000 basic salary + uncapped commission!
Are you target driven, pro-active and ready to work for a fast-paced market-leading business based in Daventry
We’re on the hunt for highly motivated and hungry Sales Professionals who are up for a challenge and can deliver success whilst having some fun along the way and being rewarded for hard work!
If you find it easy to build relationships and rapport with customers and clients using a consultative sales approach with the ability to manage pipelines, you will be successful at Simply, and we want to hear from you.
You will be part of a sales executive team that will deal with both inbound and outbound customer calls to deliver the Simply Conveyancing proposition to those customers whilst delivering an outstanding level of service by having pride and passion in what you do.
Demonstrate a consistent and sustained increase in their own performance that supports the overall delivery of business targets and budget.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle and manage a large volume of both inbound and outbound calls into the team
- Follow agreed call scripts that describe the Simply conveyancing proposition and offering
- Maintain a high level of customer service by ensuring calls both inbound and outbound are answered and call answering service levels are met
- Deliver best in class level of customer service by exceeding customers experience and expectations
- Demonstrate a clear strategy to achieve and exceed individual targets set month on month to support the delivery of overall business targets
- Support the wider sales team in the development of key agent customers both new and existing
- Identify and implement opportunities for the Simply conveyancing proposition to existing and new customers
- Manage and resolve customer complaints and grumbles – investigating, resolving and logging queries and issues raised and assist in the resolution where necessary
- Actively pursue on-going customer feedback, clearly identifying and underlying issues to the business that helps drive change
- Demonstrate a detailed knowledge of current market conditions within the housing industry
- Complete accurately all records on all systems where required
- Be seen as a role model within Sales department and within all areas of the business
- 5 GCSE’s A-C or equivalent including English Literature/Language
- Experience in working to and exceeding targets
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs – Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Experience in delivering customer focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build relationships
- Proud and passionate about the work that they deliver
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, energetic and tenacious
- Organised, structured and methodical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail and ability to communicate at all levels
- Good listener
- Sets high standard for self and is a role model within the sales team
- Is a strong team player and interacts well and confidently at all levels
Simply is part of the Law Society, and regulated by the CLC. We act for both sides, buying or selling. For more information on what’s it like working for Simply, a great work environment, please contact our Internal Recruitment Consultant Grant Jackson.
We are a specialist conveyancing service law firm and do not offer a wide range of legal services like some of our competitors.
Simply offers a personal service with one property lawyer per client relationship for the duration of the property transactions.Required Skills: 5 GCSE’s A-C or equivalent including English Literature/Language
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.