Our client is a Digital Agency with a difference, boasting some of the biggest and most exciting clients within the public and private sector across the UK and much, much, further afield.
Their credibility, creativity and production capability has led to a series of new client wins, and to this end they are looking to attract a talented account manager to join their experienced client services team.
Assuming account ownership for a key client, the successful applicant will take responsibility for the following:
- Managing and developing the client engagement activity, across multiple sites and stakeholder panels
- Ensuring effective documentation of all client requirements to enable accurate articulation across all service delivery functions
- Delivering excellence and creativity, at every opportunity, across the client estate
- Liaising with all internal and external planning, design, production and project management teams to ensure complexity is delivered simply, and on time
- Scoping, agreeing and delivering against all client budgets and measurable timescale requests
- Surprising and exciting your client by offering more insight, ideas and campaign creativity, across all communication channels
- Effectively reporting on all client activity to the agency leadership team on a regular basis
The successful candidate will likely possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Significant experience gained in a similar agency role, or client-side digital marketing position
- Accomplished digital marketer with a passion for delivering exceptional difference
- Fantastic planning, production, project management service delivery skills
- Strong communication skills with a flair for getting people ‘on-side’
- Innovation, creativity and foresight with the ability to communicate new ideas to clients in commercial terms
- Excellent commercial understanding with the capability to work to budgets in favour of all concerned
- A proven track record of effectively developing client relationships and encouraging new business growth
- Oodles of integrity and ability to quickly build trust and respect from clients and colleagues alike
This represents a wonderful opportunity to join one of the UK’s most highly-respected and hugely talented digital agencies and CV’s should be sent in the first instance to:
Tony Hamilton – Managing Director – Hamilton Hunter LtdAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.