Are you a self-driven, motivated individual with excellent communication skills and a passion for sales? Do you crave a position with room for growth? Do you have prior antenna or wireless industry experience? Would you like to play an important role in developing and maintaining a company’s image and reputation in the marketplace?
If you answered Yes to any of the questions above, then Mobile Mark Inc. has the right opportunity for you. We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our Sales team as an Entry Level Account Manager in our Itasca, Illinois location.
Mobile Mark is a leading supplier of communication antennas to markets throughout the world, with a well-established track record of offering innovative designs, quality manufacturing, and reliable performance.
Many of our products feature innovative, patented designs, available only from Mobile Mark. We offer an extensive line of mobile, portable, and fixed site antennas. We also offer custom design products for specialized OEM applications.
As an Entry Level Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Report to the V.P. of Sales, providing regular input on account activities
- Work with Regional Account Managers on specific tasks and project deadlines
- Provide communication between the client and our team
- Conduct follow-up and cold calls to existing and potential customers
- Process orders including change orders, and responsible for appropriate follow-up
Specific Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Two years’ experience in Sales environment, working with customers and familiar with order entry and customer service
- Ability to multi-task and tabulate data into CRM’s and/or spreadsheets
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Travel as required for trade shows, seminars and customer visits; typically, around 25%
- Bilingual is a plus
If you’re looking for rewarding employment opportunity and a company that puts its employees first, we’d like to work with you. When you join Mobile Mark, you launch a career. We support you with a comprehensive benefit plan, offering exceptional medical, dental, and vision care; life and disability insurance; paid time off including holidays; and a 401K plan with a company match. Compensation for this position includes a base salary, with bonus considerations.
If interested; please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Subject line, write: Account Manager
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.