Expected salary 20k-25k depending on experience plus bonus scheme.
We are looking for an Account Manager for an expanding Direct Mail and Printing company growing at double digits per annum based in Wiltshire. We are looking for you to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Proficiency in English
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
Working hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm. 20 days Holiday plus statutory holidays, Statutory Sickness and a Nest Pension.
If you think you would fit in well here then please send a cover letter and CV telling us why you could become an important member of the Mail and Print team to Amanda De La Hay – firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can post your cover letter and CV to us at Mail and Print, Berwick Hill Dairy, Berwick St Leonard, Salisbury SP3 5GN.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.