As the company continues to grow, we are looking for an enthusiastic Account Manager to join our dedicated sales team to ensure that new and existing accounts are managed to a high standard.
What will you be doing?
The role is about working with customers and building relationships to provide a fantastic service and promote a positive sales experience. To achieve this, you will work alongside a customer-centric team to manage business-to-business accounts and increase client retention. Having great communication skills as well as some previous experience of cross-selling and upselling will be beneficial.
This is a varied role and as well as relationship and sales management, the successful candidate will be involved in keeping client records up to date and securing and processing orders. After gaining a thorough understanding of our Learning Management System, you’ll be able to provide guidance and support to ensure clients and learners have everything they need to successfully fulfil their training requirements.
We are therefore looking for someone who enjoys interacting with people and who’ll happily go out of their way to engage with customers and make their experience positive.
The position of Account Manager will require you to be flexible in your approach to work, liaising with customers primarily over the phone and by email, as well as occasionally attending client meetings. This is a target oriented role where you will identify new business opportunities as well as managing existing accounts. This makes the role perfect for someone who is organised, approachable, efficient, and proactive.
Want to be part of our team?
Ideally, the successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- A genuine interest in working with clients to support them during and after the buying process.
- An organised and methodical approach to ensure that key information is documented and all orders are processed correctly.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively and individually.
- A polite, patient, tactful and friendly attitude with a pleasant phone manner.
- Competence at using computer systems.
- An intuitive thinker with the initiative to problem-solve and adapt to situations.
- Commitment to your continuous development.
If you feel that it’s a fit for you, then we’d definitely encourage you to apply. We’ll also provide plenty of training so that you have all the tools you need to thrive in the role!
Who are we?
At High Speed Training, we’re all about education, yours, ours, and our customers.
We provide accessible e-learning in a wide range of subjects from food safety to leadership and management to over 700,000 certificated learners. Our client base is packed with big name brands from across the UK (and further) and we’ve got over 120 courses to offer them!
But it’s not just about e-learning, we’ve worked hard to create an enviable office culture!
Between the hours of 8:30am-5pm, you’ll find us working hard. When it comes to your lunch break though we make sure you have everything you need to enjoy some time away from your desk, whether that’s reading or a game of air hockey.
Explore our website to meet the team and discover what it’s like to work for us at High Speed Training!
Ready to apply?
Send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include information on:
- Your previous experience in a sales or customer service role.
- Any prior exposure you’ve had in any of the following sectors:
- Health & Safety
- Food Hygiene
- Business / Finance
- Information about you! We want to know about your passions, any skills or experiences you’ll be bringing with you, and why our opportunity appeals to you.
Set up a job alert.