We are currently recruiting for one of the UK’s leading manufacturer/supplier of bespoke service solutions to a variety of industries and sectors to include local authorities and commercial clients. Heavily involved in project management, installation, design and maintenance our client is looking to appoint an Account Manager to help with team growth and product demand. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to progress within fast paced environment.
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Receiving, recording and auctioning all incoming sales enquiries
- Quotation preparation and follow up along with pricing and lead time information
- Updating CRM system accurately with customer information
- Acting as key sales support to all internal and external stakeholders
- Selling and developing interest in Group Catalogue and placement of manufactured products in third party catalogues or on web stores
To be successful within the role of the Account Manager you should have:
- Previous experience in sales support or customer service role
- Experience cross selling a product or service
- The ability to self-motivate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Use of SAP or Internal CRM system
In return the Account Manager will receive a basic salary of £18,000 with a realistic OTE of around £25,000.
- 25 days holiday plus all statutory days included
- Great working hours – 3pm finish on a Friday!
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
Salary for the Account Manager position is £18,000 – £25,000.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.