Due to the rapid growth at Cloud Direct, we are seeking talented and motivated Account Managers with a background in customer service or sales to be part of a successful team based at our offices in central London.
If you are not afraid of hard work, you’ll be highly rewarded. You will receive a great base salary, plus fantastic on-target earning potential of £60K uncapped. We also offer a generous benefits package and on-going training and support.
The successful candidate will be working with a diverse range of customers across all industry sectors to manage our existing customers and develop new customer relationships.
Cloud Direct helps ambitious organisations leverage Microsoft cloud so they can compete and grow. This digital transformation helps them:
- Create new markets and engage customers
- Attract & empower employees
- Transform products and deliver new services
- Optimize their operations
Our focus today is on delivering and supporting four market-leading solutions:
- Data Centre Modernisation
- Modern Workplace
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- GDPR Readiness
More is in you
At Cloud Direct, we have our own ambitious plans; to double in size year-on-year. This growth creates huge opportunity for A-class talent to join us on that journey.
A job at Cloud Direct is unlike any other you’ve had. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. And whatever you do, you’ll grow and be part of something exciting.
“More is in you” is a mantra that permeates the core of our culture. It means you dig deep and bring out the best in yourself.
We employ the smartest, brightest and most capable. Luckily, you seem to be attracted to us, too.
The individual will be the voice of the customer into the business and vice versa, in order to ensure a long-term growing and mutually beneficial relationship.
- Developing and maintaining structured account plans for key customers
- Identifying new sales opportunities within your accounts – with a focus on key ‘hero’ products
- Upselling, to increase profitability and revenue within the customer base
- Resolving and acting as point of escalation for all customer queries
- Working closely with all areas of the business to ensure that a positive customer experience is maintained consistently
- Negotiating contracts and SLA’s with customers.
Experience and skills required
- A demonstrable track record of sales and target achievements
- The ability to manage and negotiate contracts
- Excellent communication (verbally and written) and relationship management skills
- A Positive, ambitious, target-driven attitude and has thirst for challenge
- Excellent attention to detail, use of initiative and a real ‘go-getter’
- Be able to prioritise workload and manage working time effectively
Individual traits for success
There are many attributes and talents that can be used to help identify high performers in business. We’ve honed these down to three core traits that, when available in spades, help ensure that candidates are highly likely to succeed at Cloud Direct.
- Smart – Ability to thrive in a complex, high growth and fast changing environment.
- Hardworking – Exudes grit and resourcefulness, deploying multiple strategies to overwhelm the problem with resources; often snatching success from the jaws of defeat.
- Planful – Organised and efficient in everything; having a clear sense of purpose and direction; naturally sets and works towards ambitious goals.
Cloud Direct five principles
Cloud Direct has Five Principles that help define how it operates and how its people behave. They help guide our decision making and culture. We look for candidates who can live these principles.
- Mutuality – We deliver mutual benefits that endure; we are trusted for quality and reliability – and in return we believe success will flow; we aim to be fair.
- Quality – We aim to be better than others at meeting customer needs with unique and value-for-money offerings; we are uncompromising.
- Efficiency – We do more with less; we waste nothing, we have high output and low costs; we have few staff with big jobs; we only do what we can do best.
- Responsibility – We do the ‘right thing’ by ourselves and others, we set and achieve high standards, we remain accountable as individuals and teams.
- Freedom – We need freedom to shape our future; we need profit to remain free.
What do we offer you?
- Pension contribution
- Health care cash plan
- Life Assurance/Critical Illness/Income Protection
- Birthday lunches
- Fun Fund
- Many more…
This is the perfect opportunity for ambitious individuals to develop their sales careers, progressing through a structured career path with a leading company in the transformational cloud computing industry.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.