Account Manager (Bio-science Graduate)
VANRATH Sales & Marketing are currently seeking an Account Manager to join an innovative manufacturer of a range of high quality antibodies for drug development and diagnostics.
The successful candidate will be a bio-science graduate, bringing some business-to-business sales experience, with a desire to carve out a career with one of NI’s most exciting medical research companies.
This is an incremental hire, due to a period of business growth, making it an ideal time for a talented Account Manager to join the team.
- Understanding, planning, pricing and selling scientific products and services.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers to grow long-term effective business relationships
- Pro-actively search and connect with new prospects
- Report on sales targets
- Attend worldwide exhibitions and travel to meet with customers*
- Liaise closely with the marketing and product development teams to discuss customer and competitor activities
- Work in partnership with technical sales support colleagues to deliver a consultative sales approach to maximise the opportunity with customers
- Carry out some marketing activities such as creating content and case studies. You may also be required to direct lead generation through social networking platforms such as Linked In
*Travel can be as much as 1 week per month, but may not be required each month.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A degree (2:1 or above) in a relevant biological science subject (Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Microbiology etc).
- Knowledge of antibodies, immunology, cell biology and/or other related disciplines
- 1+ years business-to-business sales experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Willingness to travel regularly or when required for business needs
- Strong communicator with ability to build relationships at all levels
- Proficient user of IT systems and professional social media platforms
- An outgoing personality who enjoys reaching out and meeting new people
- Trustworthy, ability to work to deadlines with minimal supervision
- Attractive starting salary
- Bonus scheme
- Company benefits package including share buy options
- Pension plan
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.