Our client provides contract cleaning and associated services to some of the most iconic and prestigious sites in the UK, they currently have a requirement for a Soft Services Account Manager to oversee the service delivery to one of their most high profile clients. Although a strategic management position you will also have operational ownership over the service delivered, which is 5 star and expectations are always exceeded.
You will be reporting into a Divisional Director and the support structure will be strong in order you to ensure all service levels are up to speed, as well as offering strategic advice to the client and delivering presentations outlining innovative solutions around service, sustainability and people.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high level soft service provider, who are expanding rapidly and offer a clear career progression path. You will have responsibility for meeting SLA’s within budgets, managing suppliers and compiling information for audits and reports. You will be joining a company able to offer you a stable setting for your career, a reputation for offering career advancement and an unrivalled training programme to help you continually develop.
Key responsibilities and requirements:
- Your key building responsibility will be to deliver a First Class service to the client
- Create an engaged team that work with Purpose and Pride
- To develop and maintain a professional and proactive business relationship with all key stakeholders and client team
- Hold weekly team meetings with direct reports ensuring policies and procedures are followed and requirements / expectations are fully communicated at all levels
- To assist in the recruitment and discipline of employees, to include but not limited to appraisals, interviews, training and HR relevant documentation
- Supporting management from other shifts may be a requirement from time to time
- Review best practice and present new ideas to keep ahead of the cleaning industry
- Attend meetings and arranged training as required in order to accommodate the role
- Preparing management information, including but not restricted to
- Budget / KPI’s / SLA’s
- Attend weekly and monthly operations meetings as required and present the collated information
- Prepare Client monthly report, host monthly client meeting
- Oversee the operational delivery of other staff as required and ensure the on-site team has the correct skill set to perform their role unsupported and to the highest standard
- Ensure customer service is at the heart of the way the services are delivered
- Monitor and coordinate the supply chain
- Identify areas of improvement in delivery of the services and processes and implement change as required
- Strong customer and client focus – must have experience in customer facing Facilities
- Management environment
- Supplier management – must have experience of managing suppliers in a similar type of environment
- Evidence of managing performance and identifying improvements through the use of management data
- Team Player
- Communication – good level written, oral communications skills. An influential communicator, with the ability to deliver clear and concise messages and identify mutually agreeable solutions
- Proven track record of achievement
- Demonstrates experience of coordinating and managing contract cleaning/soft services and full awareness of H&S issues
Please note: Map location is not accurate and is only provided as a guide to the job location.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.