The Company: This company is a global leader in hemodynamic monitoring and cardiac surgery. They are innovators, driven by the desire to help patients, and are able to bring these innovations to market quickly. As a global organisation, they are constantly pushing boundaries and challenging themselves. They are not overtly process driven which gives employees ownership of their role.
The Position: They are now looking for a high potential medical sales rep, to join their critical care team selling their hemodynamic monitoring products. You would be covering the North East Thames territory.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be working for an industry-leading company with an excellent product pipeline of innovative products.
- You will have access to an excellent benefits package and employees are well looked after.
- You will be working for an organisation who believe in empowering their employees in their role rather than stifling them with excess process and micromanagement.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Bonus: 30% OTE
Area working: NE Thames / East Anglia including North Essex, Herts, Beds, Northampton and Luton.
Products: Critical care equipment and disposables.
You will be involved with the promotion, sales, training and support of the critical care range of products into ITU and theatres. Customers contacts will include clinicians such as anaesthetists, as well as nursing staff and EBME. The range includes a cardiac output monitor, a haemofiltration machine and consumable sales including catheters, central venous catheters and invasive pressure monitoring products. You will also:
- Implement tender and price strategy on territory.
- Have responsibility for in-service education and support of the existing portfolio.
- Develop, maintain and improve key relationships and presence.
- Manage and execute contracts with individual trusts, third party distributors, hub purchasing organisations and others as appropriate.
- Develop and execute a territory education strategy to help engage clinical and other decision makers.
- Maintain existing products and GP improvement inside the Critical Care product portfolio.
- Working with Customer Services and Bids & Tenders Departments pro actively manage all pricing agreements and tenders.
You should have previous medical device sales experience. Ideally, you will have sold anaesthesia or critical care equipment, however, the key requirement is talent. As an organisation who are looking for leaders of the future, they are particularly interested in talented, high potential reps who can excel in the organisation. It would be particularly advantageous if you have completed an MBA.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.