Our client is an agile, forward-thinking Pharmaceutical company with market-leading products in the Diabetes market. They are in search of an ambitious and tenacious individual to join their well-established team as an Account Manager, to promote a pioneering product for Type 2 Diabetes into key customers within Primary Care and Secondary Care, with some CCG work when required. This role will work across East London, specifically covering Newham and Barking & Dagenham CCGs, with the flexibility to cover Havering and Redbridge
- Accountable for ensuring that sales targets are met in a designated geographical area by implementation of brand strategies.
- Ability to adapt and successfully execute differing selling strategies and styles as defined by current asset.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the local customer environment and priorities and ensure priorities and tactics are aligned accordingly.
- Routinely feedback any competitive or market intelligence to the Business Unit.
- Attend internal meetings as required to share best practice, discuss area business plans and understand the overall strategic and tactical requirements.
- Develop, maintain and implement high quality account plans that deliver locally brilliant tactics and demonstrate agility to changes in the local environment. Routinely utilise the available data to inform strategic and tactical planning.
- Recognise, develop and influence key stakeholders around the NHS in order to maximise business opportunities locally.
- Identify and continually engage with all levels within networks that influence local prescribing policy to positively impact upon these to grow and defend prescribing.
- Accountable for maximising local prescribing opportunities by selling to appropriate HCPs with urgency and ambition.
- You will have previous key account management experience in Primary Care.
- Experience within Diabetes is preferred, however backgrounds in other therapeutic areas will also be considered.
- ABPI qualification is essential.
- The ability to demonstrate strong working relationships with relevant KOLs and key decision makers in Primary Care and Secondary Care is essential.
- Ideally strong clinical and therapy area knowledge, and knowledge of the territory.
- Excellent demonstrable clinical skills and strong evidence of networking.
- Experience of working at payor level / medicines management is highly advantageous.
- A strategic approach, with the ability to identify opportunities to work differently to competitors.
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively as part of a larger team.
- Current UK driving licence with no more than 6 points.
Role Specific Competencies
- Flexible “can do” attitude needed to thrive in a fast-growing company.
- Innovation, tenacity and drive to ensure success.
- Self-motivation, persuasiveness and competitiveness.
- 2 Stage process:
- 1st stage – Face to face interview
- 2nd stage – Assessment
Evolve Selection is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions. Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us on 0113 457 0777.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.