Our client is an award winning digital media organisation producing some of the most popular and trusted course search websites. Used by millions of students annually their sites offer tools and guidance to help students find the right education opportunity for them.
The Account Manager Role:
This Digital Account Manager role is focused on managing and growing medium sized accounts and generating new business across their market leading course and university search websites. Driven to succeed and passionate about education this candidate will be capable of identifying specific client needs and selling unique and compelling advertising solutions to colleges and universities in the UK. With a view to build strategic partnerships, there is opportunity for growth within this role. Working from the London office, but ability to meet with clients across the UK.
- Achieving personal monthly and campaign targets through selling online advertising options across 4 websites
- Managing and organising individual long term pipeline to ensure target delivery
- Using reporting systems and external systems to provide accurate, accountable reports to clients
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of the education market, specific to portfolio
- Assisting with delivery projects as required
- Managing higher value clients with a view of building strategic relationships with key client partners
- Compiling high level schedules and proposals for clients
The ideal Account Manager:
- A graduate with minimum two years year solution sales experience, ideally within digital
- A consultative sales approach and thorough sales process
- An outstanding salesperson with experience of exceeding revenue targets
- Good knowledge of digital advertising sales and the strengths and weaknesses of the medium is preferred
- Good ability to assimilate technical information
- Confident and highly motivated self starter
- A passion for digital and education
What’s in it for you as an Account Manager?
- Salary £30k – £35k with ote year 1 £49k uncapped
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic offices with gym on site
- Career development, the speed of progression is dictated by you
- Work for a market leading and highly successful company
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.