JOB TITLE: Account Manager (Remote)
SALARY: £26,000 – £28,000 plus OTE of £20,000 and car allowance
LOCATION: Remote working, focused on East Midlands and Yorkshire Territory
- The Account Manager is responsible for managing the ongoing business with our core clients. You will be supported by the client experience & sales support teams to ensure you are able to focus directly on building partnerships with our clients.
- You will focus on executing your business plan to identify clients with high potential to drive growth or improving profitability with optimized clients.
- You will need the ability to manage both existing Client Optimization and New Business, generating your own and closing warm leads provided by Sales Support.
- You will support the retention and growth of these Clients through excellent solution selling skills, all delivered remotely from the client.
- You will have stretching targets for new Regional Business and be responsible for delivering the Sales Pipeline.
- You will support the Remote Sales Manager to deliver profitable business, whilst achieving the expected revenue for each financial year.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable to deliver yearly, quarterly and monthly sales targets
- Deliver New Business, Contract retention and Client Optimization targets.
- Responsible for timely and accurate management information as required by the business.
- Accountable for the territory P&L.
- Support the Remote Sales Manager, to develop, strategy & tactics where required.
- Develop contacts and relationships with key personnel within all your clients
- Ideally 2 or more years successful years Sales experience within comparable industry including comparable roles in Telesales or digital help desks.
- Experience of Solution Selling
- Ability to communicate oral and written information concisely, logically, and inspirationally
- Comfortable working in a complex matrix.
- Desire to close the deal and complete tasks.
- Full Driving License required.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.