Are you an experienced Senior Manager used to managing large flagship stores within the Retail Cleaning Sector ? Do you have a background in managing large prestigious accounts within a high end commercially astute cleaning business? If yes then this may be the opportunity for you. Servest are recruiting for an Account Manager to oversee a portfolio of business across central London.
As the Account Manager overseeing these prestigious accounts you will be the direct point of contact to the client for all issues relating to the delivery of the agreed contracted services. You will be the face of Servest and interface with all related parties internally and externally to provide an outstanding customer experience to our client and people that use the facility. You will be managing the sites with a dynamic team of operational staff split over around 25 sites. Acting in a pro- active and professional manner together with the ability to solve problems and think on your feet, your day to day responsibilities are; making sure the sites are staffed in all areas, including staff training and recruitment, audits and daily checks are carried out, payroll is completed, and that the units run smoothly and to the agreed service level agreements. You will also be required to undertake and get involves with first line HR issues. This role is working 40 hours per week- flexibility is needed with times and days working- with core business hours starting from 6am- and some accounts operating until 6pm.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Manage the cleaning operations within your portfolio of accounts within a selection of high end flagship retail stores across central London
- To fully understand and own the contracted deliverables ensuring compliance with all SLAs and KPI’s on a day to day basis across all client brands
- Further develop and maintain strong relationships with all Client representatives on day-to-day activities.
- To drive and own innovation and best practice to our Client groups and through evaluation, innovation and change, develop processes and systems to enhance the services and improve productivity and efficiency.
- Deliver support to the dedicated Team leaders in matters of team management, recruitment, training, rota issues etc. Analyse performance, work trends, volumes and drive improvement in performance and value for money for both internal and external clients.
- Attending senior level client meetings
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- An experienced background in Account Management/ Area Management in retail cleaning – ideally covering prestigious retail accounts
- You will have a fantastic ability to manage key stakeholder and client requirements and expectations in an agile manner.
- You must have commercial knowhow, be results orientated and expertly apply customer mindset to shape and drive improvements and service.
- Excellent analytical skills combined with an ability to clearly translate customer service trends and root cause analysis in to strategic plans that can improve the service offering and innovate us in the field of Customer service
- Used to adhering and training to high level compliance with regards to cleaning solutions
- Be able to demonstrate the development and coaching of teams of operational staff
- Sound financial knowledge regarding budgets, P & L accounts, stocks and staffing spends
- A professional management style and knowledge of HR procedures including recruitment, disciplinary and grievance hearings
- High level of planning, IT and organisational skills
- You will have a desire to continue to develop yourself and in turn further develop the department.
- Plus, you will demonstrate exceptional leadership skills – motivating others by inspiring and creating leaders that deliver an extraordinary customer experience!
This position offers a highly competitive salary with 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, auto enrolment pension and other Servest benefits. Including an Oyster Card for use in central London for business use.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisations that’s proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable -To find out more please visit our website
If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please send your CV to email@example.com
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE**Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.