360 Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Account & Relationship Manager to join a leading organisation, and friendly, growing team based in central Poole.
The Account & Relationship Manager will help to drive sales to SME business customers, making outbound calls to warm leads. Our client is a well-established organisation, receiving daily enquiries via the website, recommendations, referrals and other sources. The Account Manager will be responsible for responding to enquiries, quickly establishing the customer’s needs and preparing quotations that stay within the parameters of a good deal for the customer. You will also be responsible for processing all sales orders accurately and efficiently into the relevant systems; ensuring all CRM data is entered correctly. In the event of a ‘no-sale’, it is your responsibility to maintain a positive working relationship with the customer, to ensure future opportunities.
As an Account & Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent levels of customer service, building rapport with potential customers.
- Responding to Website and Email enquiries, and looking after recommendations and referrals.
- Preparing quotations, matching your customer’s requirements but also considering company margin aspirations.
- Building a pipeline for future business.
- Being an expert on the product portfolio.
- Up-sell and cross-sell wherever possible.
- Processing sales orders.
- Maintaining the CRM systems, ensuring data is entered accurately.
Skills and Attributes required for the Account & Relationship Manager:
- Experience working within a sales role.
- Have a genuine passion for customers.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
In return for your talent, our client is offering the Account & Relationship Manager a generous package of £27,700. This is inclusive of a £19,500 basic salary, a realistic OTE of £7,000 + £1,200 KPI bonus. There is also an uncapped commission structure and various other benefits, including but not limited to:
- Achievable generous bonus and OTEs
- Stunning 360 Views
- Great transport links
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Colleague discount
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Optical Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perks at Work
- Employee Assistance Programme
Our client is a leading organisation, with mover 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. It’s an exciting time to join their team and find yourself a place in their growing success story.
Call / Email Lucy today on 01202 298360 / email@example.com for more info.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.