The company: Specialists in enterprise mobility solutions including barcode and data collection devices, print and print media, consumer mobile devices, software and a range of managed and professional services.
The role is to further develop and generate business within the Food & Hospitality sectors or Transport/logistics sectors.
You will manage a set number of accounts across the UK selling a range of products from leading manufacturers covering Hardware, Software and Managed Service solutions
Working all stages of the sale process including new business and account management
Manage and develop a pipeline of products to meet annual revenue targets
- Experience selling software led solutions to the Food Manufacturing and Food Retail businesses or Transport/Logistics sector.
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to develop new business
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of CRM
This is a home based role but will require travel to visit clients.
A full job description will be available.
Please start salary requirement with applications.
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.