Job Description for Acoustic Sales Executive.
To develop the 01dB product and solutions market by generating new revenue from existing and new clients to reach the set territory targets whilst maintaining good customer relationships.
Develop, implement and monitor the commercial strategy
- Study the competitive environment of the territory
- Develop a sales plan for 01dB products and services based on territory and sales targets
- Provide business intelligence on the market to detect major projects
- Develop adequate means to expand the sales
- Accurate reporting of activities and forecasts
Establish and manage the customer network
- Represent the 01dB product line at exhibitions, seminars and training courses
- Manage, maintain and grow the customer database in UK
- Present the products and solution to new and existing customers
- Be the first line of contact for your clients for commercial and after sales issues, with support from the other organisational pillars
- Work with the 01dB UK distributor to develop business in untapped markets
- Expand the network within the designated geographical area
- Collect the necessary elements for the establishment of new contracts
- Drive the negotiation phase
- Submit the commercial conditions in line with the sales management
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL SKILLS:
- Technical knowledge of acoustics
- Knowledge of the environmental regulations
- Knowledge of 01dB products and software as well as their competitors
- Tender procedures
- Sales techniques
- Budget management
- Mastery of prospecting techniques
- Energetic, self-reliant, resourceful and organized
- Customer focused with strong interpersonal skills
5 years experience of sales or sales management in the field of acoustics
Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or Environment
Ability to self-learn, and comfortable in using instruments and software
This position is primarily home-based with regular field visits and monthly office day/s, reporting to the Managing Director.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.