One Step Recruitment are recruiting an Administration Officer to work for an internationally recognised distribution company in Langport, Somerset, on a full time, permanent basis.
Our well known client are seeking a confident and experienced administrator who’s looking for a challenging, new role. The ideal candidate must have experience working in a similar administrative environment, have a good head for figures and a keen eye for detail, be IT literate and competent with data inputting and Microsoft packages, and ideally have experience with Adobe packages such as Photoshop.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Liaising with overseas manufacturers, customers and the bank via email and over the phone,
- Establishing contracts, Sales Declarations, Sales Invoices and other associated bank documents,
- Dealing with incoming post and couriers and & booking courier collections/deliveries,
- Raising and amending Letters of Credit with the bank and reconciling monthly bank statements,
- Providing monthly and annual sales figures to the Sales Director,
- Completing annual due diligence & ensuring all certification of timber products is relevant and up to date,
- Assisting end users of our products with basic technical information and providing certification and permission letters,
- Designing marketing material.
Your core working hours and will be Monday to Friday 8.45 am to 5.30pm, and your take home pay will be £19,000pa, with benefits including a generous healthcare package, discretionary bonuses and free parking on site, and you will receive 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays as your standard holiday allowance.
To apply for this role, please contact Ellie at One Step Recruitment Taunton on 01823 250025, or simply apply online.
Good luck!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.