Benefits: Training, career & personal development, sales incentives, great location by the river, monthly massages, weekly yoga & Pilates classes, pool table, table tennis, team lunches, breakfast, Christmas, Halloween & Summer parties – a fun & supportive working environment!
Our client is a growing, innovate, forward thinking and one of the UK most highly respected ecommerce classified advertising platforms with a network that spans over 10 countries around the world who receive over 16.4 million unique visitors to their platform and reach 33% of the UK’s population! An opportunity has arisen for a Media Sales Executive to join their team.
As the Advertising Sales Executive your duties will include:
- To sell online advertising solutions to the motor trade
- Win new business opportunities through inbound leads and outbound sales activity
- Manage key sales ratios & conversions to ensure targets are achieved
- Ensuring the CRM is up to date and accurate at all times
- Research opportunities and competition
- Support additional projects to improve overall sales ream results
The ideal Advertising Sales Executive will have the following skills/experience –
- Previous sales experience
- Proven success in working towards targets
- A self-motivated person
- Customer focused
- Personable individual who is fun to be around
To apply for this position of Advertising Sales Executive please click on button shown or Simon Hogg at The Talent Group Recruitment for further information.
Sales executive, sales consultant, telesales, account manager, media sales, advertising, estate agent, letting negotiator, customer service
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.