Connect Appointments are currently recruiting for an Advertising Sales Executive to join our fantastic client in a leading magazine publishing house based in Glasgow’s city centre. We are looking for skilled sales people to join their hardworking team in their city centre office.
Based in newly refurbished offices in a fantastic location in Glasgow’s city centre, the successful candidate will be joining an established successful sales team to work on a variety of titles covering a range of different subject areas.
We have plenty to offer the right person, with a solid bonus structure and good working environment.
This role is more than your typical sales job – there’s no call centre feel, and the sales team are fully involved in the development of the products, working closely with the editorial department to create magazines that really hit the mark! It’s a role that’s entrenched in creativity.
The successful applicant will have a strong desire to be the best at what you do!
We’re recruiting for people with strong sales skills, both those starting out and experienced sales professionals, from a variety of backgrounds – whether that’s recruitment, ad sales or retail, if you have the talent, we want to hear from you!!
The Advertising Sales Executive responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- High levels of customer service, sales expertise and a lot of determination.
- You will be required to deal with clients across a range of sectors, from employment to charity, public sector to retail, so you have to have a thirst for knowledge and desire to learn.
- The role involves cold calling, both a mixture of existing contacts on a database and new business, ranging from advertising agencies to blue-chip companies to SMEs, as well as handling incoming enquiries.
- The executive will be responsible for researching opportunities, sourcing leads and developing advertising solutions to meet the client’s needs.
- All team members have set revenue targets and KPIs to work towards, with a generous bonus structure in place.
- This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to be part of a growing business and looking to make their mark in Scotland’s exciting media industry.
The Advertising Sales Executive will be;
- Highly Motivated
- A strong communicator
- Able to negotiate
- Dedicated to the brand
- A self-starter
- Able to use their initiative
- A team player
- Computer literate
The benefit for the Advertising Sales Executive role;
- Working in an experienced team with numerous years of experience
- Fantastic bonus structure
B2B sales experience is desirable, but not essential – we’re keen to hear from people from a variety of backgrounds with the skills to take the business to the next level.
If you have the skills and experience we require for this Advertising Sales Executive position, please do not hesitate to apply here, call the Glasgow office on 0141 404 1325 and ask to speak to Marian or email your most current CV.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.