Central Employment are seeking an up and coming Affiliate Account Executive to join an award-winning digital marketing agency in the North East. Due to demand of this digital channel, they require a digital marketing professional to work on UK and international affiliate client accounts in industries such as Retail, Travel, Hospitality and Professional Services.
Overview of the Affiliate Account Executive:
- Supporting account managers in service delivery to a high standard
- Developing and managing timetables and deadlines for clients, suppliers and internal departments
- Helping to maintain high client retention by providing a custom tailored service, ensuring objectives and expectations are exceeded
- Helping to develop strong relationships with affiliates and networks through delivery of regular reports and communication
- Build good relationships with clients while being a further point of communication for clients over email, telephone and in person
- Work closely with your Line Manager to develop your personal progress and service performance
- Analyse competitor activity and investigate trend research to increase awareness of client markets
- Collaborate with other services including SEO, Analytics and Affiliate Marketing, to exceed client goals through a focused, multi-channel approach
- Keep abreast of new changes, industry developments and opportunities to remain a provider of digital marketing knowledge via our Blog and Insights
- Support internal marketing and new business development teams with case studies, blog posts and pitch materials.
Knowledge, Experience required:
This is an ideal opportunity to learn the ropes of working in a full-service digital agency, and you’ll receive a complete company induction and on-the-job training to get you up to speed with the market-leading service provided.
Experience would consist of circa 12-18 months in a digital role – SEO, PPC and looking to move into an Affiliate role or worked in a digital agency within an affiliate driven role. Due to their international client roster, any capabilities in languages such as Spanish, French, German or Italian would be a distinct advantage.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.