After-Sales Administrator and Support Leader – Major Car Brand Dealership – Cardiff
- Salary Indicator: Basic from c£20,000pa with Bonus opportunity c £7-10,000 to Gross around £30,000
- Basic hours of work will be 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday, (Taking into consideration 60 minutes for lunch) and 8.30am to 12.30pm Some Saturday’s in rotation. Lunch Between 1.00 pm and 2.00pm (or as agreed)
- Privately-owned franchised dealer group
- Excellent work environment
- Good long-term prospects.
Our client based in the Capital of Wales has requested our assistance in looking for an Administrator / Support Leader working within the successful After-Sales team in their franchised volume brand car dealership
- Previous motor trade after-sales experience is essential.
- Friendly and professional, you will support the whole Service Team with a wide range of duties including; running reports, Job Card preps., Vehicle Health Check processing, documenting all transactions, warranty claims, job card preparation, audit quality checks, producing invoices, and be able to provide support on service desks at any busy times if required.
- A key feature within this job is to help the team to assure excellent customer service, so the successful applicant will be an excellent communicator, very well organised and be computer literate.
- Prior experience of CDK Kerridge dealer management system is a distinct advantage.
- In return you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package and the opportunity to work for a great company.
If you are looking to progress your career within the motor industry and have the ability and desire to deliver the very best in professional service to our client’s customers, we would like to hear from you.
Apply now! Send us your CV for the After-Sales Administrator / Support Leader job.
CV to Anthony Radley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 0780 371 2000.
ARC is a dedicated Motor Trade/Automotive recruitment specialist.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.