If you can add and create joy in everything you do, we want you!
Our Haulfryn family has a fantastic opportunity for a full time After Sales Administrator to join our prestigious and exclusive beach front The Warren & Spa Holiday Resort at The Warren in Abersoch, North Wales. The Warren is our flagship park with owners who expect nothing less than the best and we need an exceptional Senior Sales Administrator to join our team.
The After Sales Administrator will form an integral part of the Administration Support team contributing to a first-class customer service ethos by bringing their core behaviour & values to work each and every day.
We are one of the UK’s largest owners of 5-star luxury holiday and residential parks set in special and beautiful locations. For 85 years we have been creating joyful moments for thousands of residents, owners, and guests. Finlake Holiday Resort is the largest holiday resort within the Haulfryn Group and offers an amazing range of 5-star holiday accommodation, superb leisure facilities, including a spa, water park and gym, outdoor swimming pool and the delights of Devon on your doorstep.
Why Join Us
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- One Day Paid Volunteering Day
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK holiday parks
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- 25% off food and drink, leisure activities and spa treatments at qualifying park outlets
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance/Life Cover
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Uniform provided
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month reward
- Refer a Friend reward
- Training and Development Opportunities
What Will You Do
- Previous experience in Sales Aftersales preferred and a flexible approach to working weekends and Bank Holidays is essential
- Aftersales administration, supporting the sales team in delivering excellent customer service by liaising with customers to ensure the highest of quality throughout the holiday home.
- Office support regarding warranties, policies and procedures.
- Coordinate timely implementation of required housekeeping tasks ready for handover (includes TV/Aerial connections, utilities and connections, order dress kits, window and carpet cleaning etc.)
- Ensure effective arrangement of internal finishing with manufacturers and/or siting teams.
- Carry out all PDI’s and produce reports for Manufacturer/Sales & Stock to include Snagging list with new occupiers.
- Generate part ex/buy-in documentation and assist our Sales team with Trade Sales.
- Generate private and consignment sales documentation to include, meter readings, electrical/gas certificates and prepare for Handover.
- Ensure all Sales Administration responsibilities are complete ready for handover. To include, Sales folder completion, My Haulfryn, Wi-Fi, ANPR, Final Payment and correspondence kept secure in line with GDPR.
What Will You Bring
- Strong administration skills along with after-sales experience within a fast-moving customer relationship environment.
- Confident telephone manner as well as good written English, computer skills and exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and be able to demonstrate proven organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant administrative experience within a fast-moving environment
- An ability and drive to see a task through to completion
Who We Are
We are a family-owned business who started with a single holiday park in Abersoch, North Wales. 85 years later, we now have over 20 parks in some of the most stunning locations from the exclusive Warren in Abersoch to our family holiday and golf resort Praa Sands on the tip of Cornwall.
We believe what differentiates us from other parks are our:
- Family values and a real community feel
- Really special, beautiful locations
- Warm and friendly team that make it feel like home
- How we nurture the nature around us
We would like you to be part of our family and look forward to receiving your application.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.