Due to our continued success as one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have a new and exciting opportunity for an Aftersales Business Development Executive to join the team.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the post holder will be responsible for sales and marketing of the complete range of Scania Aftersales products and services within a defined area at customer level.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pro-active selling and marketing of the Scania Aftersales range of products and promotions in line with agreed sales & profitability targets to new and existing customers.
- Key products :
- Support Programmes (Repair and Maintenance and Service Contracts)
- Tail lift and fridge maintenance and contracts
- Parts sales
- Driver training
- Maintaining regular and professional contact with customers and prospects.
- Actively utilise and maintain customer data within Scania CRM system.
- Ensuring professional and consistent handling of contract documentation.
- Develop internal customer relations to optimise After Sales and Support Programmes product penetration – New Sales, Used Equipment Sales etc.
- Continually monitor competitor and industry activity in order for Scania to be at the leading edge.
- Ensure a quality customer focus is maintained to support the Scania brand values
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Professional approach to sales
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Effective negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to organise workloads and work unsupervised on own initiative as required to work to set targets and deadlines
- Ability to identify business opportunities and generate own leads
- Ability to work as part of a team and develop relationships with other departments
- Good computer skills – MS office in particular
- Good presentation skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Comfortable dealing with prospects and customers from Board level to owner driver
- Ability to show perseverance
- Motivated by successful target achievement
- Positive approach toward the use of CRM
- Knowledge of the Automotive Industry
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
SCANIA CORE VALUES
RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL
ELIMINATION OF WASTE
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES**
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.