Aftersales Customer Service Advisor
Do you possess…
- Confidence on the phone, with the ability to proactively resolve Aftersales queries and complaints.
- Drive, and the ability to work on your own initiative and under pressure.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
If so, then are you able to…
- Liaise with the customer as to the nature of the problem, looking for the best available outcome, discussing options with manufacturers/distributors and local bike shops, within the warranty guidelines.
- Review claims for parts and equipment and determine which ones are covered by warranties.
- Communicate with manufacturers, to secure replacement parts and repairs for defective merchandise.
- Organise collections of faulty parts for repair works to be carried out by workshop and arrange re-delivery of bicycle to close the warranty claim.
If so, you can …
- Work within a dynamic environment, which offers avenues of progression and/or cross training.
- Take advantage of a wide range of staff benefits, including the UK’s best Cycle to Work scheme
Skills / Experience:
- Customer Service or Complaints telesales experience is desirable but not essential, and you will be given on the job training and support, ensuring that you maximise your potential within the role.
- Effective problem solving and outcome resolution skills are essential.
- Interest in the Cycling Industry is desirable but not essential, any previous technical experience would be an advantage.
Most of all we’re looking for someone with a real desire to help the customers that we engage with, to provide the best outcome when things go wrong and ensure the focus is a positive resolution.
What’s in it for you?
Over the past 12-years Cycle Solutions has established itself as a leading light in the cycle to work market. Our clients include some of the UK’s best-known employers (such as Heinz, Natural Resources Wales, Vodafone and the Department for Transport). We are a growing business, and we are committed to working with all colleagues to continually develop skills and career progression. We also offer some great benefits to great performers.
There will be organised ongoing training available to develop your skill set throughout the induction period and continued within the role.
Cycle Solutions is one of the UK’s leading providers of the Cycle to Work scheme, wholly headquartered in Fforestfach, Swansea, they are a reputable, established name within the Cycle to Work provider industry.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Monday to Friday
Salary: £18,555 to £19,500 per annum
To apply for this role, please email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is: N/A
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.