An exciting opportunity has arisen at Clark Commercials Edinburgh for an experienced Aftersales Manager to take control of a busy service operation. You will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for the Service and Parts departments
- Hitting and exceeding financial and brand targets
- Achieving industry-leading levels of customer service
- Driving TQM (Total Quality Management) process
- Accurate reporting of all KPI’s
- Liaising with other department heads on all aspects of the business, built upon storing professional relationships
- Recruitment and development of motivated staff
- Health and safety responsibilities
- Preparation for and passing of brand and internal audits
The preferred candidate will be a strong leader, team builder and motivator with excellent communication skills, together with proven skills in people and process management. This is a role for a hands on manager with a balanced focus on performance and outstanding customer service.
In return we offer an industry leading remuneration package which includes life assurance from day one; which is 3 times your basic salary, group contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, company car and superior working conditions, on-going in house and manufacturer training along with other benefits such as a childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme and free access to our new gym in Aberdeen.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.