People who thrive at CEMEX are passionate about health and safety and always want to exceed expectations. To make your mark with us your positive service-focused attitude both for colleagues and customers will shine through, and you will naturally innovate by sharing great ideas within our global business. You will always keep promises and act with the highest integrity, continuing our proud commitment to caring for our people, our communities and our natural resources.
* Develop and maintain positive relationships with our existing customer base in order to generate enquiries and maximize sales opportunities for our products.
* Enhance our position within the market by identifying potential new customers, developing relationships and actively promote our products to generate enquiries.
* Ensuring the highest level of customer service, pricing enquiries, dealing with complaints and minimizing or dealing with any queries.
* Meeting agreed key performance targets for growing your customer base, prices and volumes and using the sales tools provided.
* Developing a thorough awareness of the dynamics of the local markets in order to identify profitable business opportunities.
* Communicating and working effectively as part of a team and supporting fellow team members.
* Reporting in a comprehensive and timely manner on the performance of your area and the competition.
* Development of new customer relationships.
* Demonstrate a high level of Customer Focus, dealing with customer enquiries and complaints within a timely manner.
* Work closely with all departments within the area in order to maximize the profitability of the area.
* Continually monitor and report on Market / Competitor activity within the area.
* Responsible for maintaining knowledge on company processes, procedures and databases and any supporting information.
Key Characteristics: Collaborative, Commercially astute, Ability to communicate at all levels (verbal and written), Structured, Focused on delivering results and adding value (safely), Confident, Challenges the status quo when appropriate, Energetic, IT literate, Decisive.
* Entrepreneurial – seeking to grow our Business through the profitable sales of aggregate products and development of a strong customer base
* Significant sales experience gained in either an office based or external environment
* Pro-active selling experience within the industry is desirable.
* You must be a highly self-motivated, committed and enthusiastic individual with a high degree of commercial awareness and entrepreneurial spirit.
* Although this position involves working on your own initiative, you must also be able to work as an effective member of a team.
* The ability to succeed in a very competitive market.
* Excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with both external and internal customers, with the ability to build long term relationships and communicate well at all levels
* Highly self-motivated, committed and enthusiastic with a high degree of commercial awareness and entrepreneurial spirit
* Customer Service focused with a genuine desire to outperform the competition.
* Excellent IT skills and knowledge, and experience of I.T systems including customer relationship management (CRM), SAP, e-mail and the Microsoft Office suite.
* A Valid Full Car Driving License.
Set up a job alert.