We are currently looking for a keen and driven Agricultural Area Sales Manager to join the existing team here at our Albourne branch, based in West Sussex.
Reporting directly to the Branch & Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of Agricultural Machinery, both new and used including its associated equipment in a designated area.
- Achieves Sales Performance targets as set out by direct line manager
- Representing the Dealership and portfolio of brands to customers in define sales area of reasonability
- Maintains up to date product knowledge
- Attending customer focused events
- Ensuring products are delivered to customer in-line with brand and company guidelines and the customer experience is first class
- Builds strong and loyal relationships with customers within the sales area.
- Good, sound knowledge of the Agricultural industry and its equipment
- Proven sales or service experience within this sector
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Target driven with the ability to upsell to achieve and exceed targets
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Has the ability to be influencing and persuading and able close a deal
- Have the ability where necessary to demonstrate equipment
- Full driving licence is required
- Administratively organised
Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Albourne, West Sussex, BN6 9BN
42.5hrs per week – 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday (1hr unpaid lunch). Additional hours as required which may include weekends as per rota especially during peak periods e.g Harvest
Permanent, Full Time, Salaried
£Competitive, depending on experience, plus commission and company car
24 days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace Pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service cover (2 x salary)
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to Ed Perry, General Sales Manager (EDP).
For a full job description, please contact our HR Department.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.