Founded in 1898, our family-owned firm supplies a wide range of machinery; from garden mowers and chainsaws to combine harvesters and construction excavators as well as selling a huge selection of clothing, footwear, garden sundries and DIY products across 18 country stores.
We are currently looking for a keen and driven Agricultural Area Sales Manager to join the existing team here at our Benington branch, based in Hertfordshire.
Reporting directly to the Branch & Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of Agricultural Machinery, both new and used including its associated equipment in a designated area. This will include working with brands such as New Holland, Bednar, Lemken, Browns, Cherry and many more.
- Good, sound knowledge of the Agricultural industry and its equipment
- Proven sales, service or parts experience
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone.
- Target driven with the ability to upsell to achieve and exceed targets.
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative.
- Has the ability to be influencing and persuading and able close a deal.
- Have the ability where necessary to demonstrate equipment.
- Full driving licence is required.
- Administratively organised
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period.
Location: Bennington, SG2 7BZ
Hours: 42.5 hours per week – 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (1-hour unpaid lunch).
Additional hours as required which may include weekends as per rota especially during peak periods e.g., Harvest
Contract: Permanent, Full Time, Salaried
Salary: £Competitive, depending on experience, plus commission and company car
Benefits: 24 days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace Pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to Jason Callaby, Branch & Sales Manager.
For more details on this role, please contact our HR Department.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.