Position: Agricultural Sales Executive
Location: South Kildare
Salary: NEG DOE
Elk Recruitment are currently seeking an Agricultural Sales Executive for our client based in South Kildare. This role is a procurement and sales role whereby the successful candidate must be able to operate in a trading environment sourcing product from suppliers and subsequently selling on the products to buyers/ procurement personnel in the agri-food business and renewable fuel business.
Agricultural Sales Responsibilities:
- Source new product suppliers to complement the existing supplier base.
- Maintain and develop sales with current customer base.
- Resource and bring on board new products to sell to existing and new customers.
- Provide technical information relevant to the company’s portfolio.
Agricultural Sales Requirements:
- Agri / Science Degree or relevant equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a sales/trading environment.
- Negotiation skills with an ability to develop strong relationships with buyers and sellers.
- Knowledge of Agriculture is essential.
- Strong IT skills.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship’s already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Alison on 059 9100716 or send your cv in complete confidence.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.