Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a permanent AOG Sales Specialist on behalf of our established Aerospace client based in the Gatwick Area
As the AOG Support Specialist, you will manage customer demands by reacting promptly and purchasing components to meet the customer’s deadline by providing a creative seamless solution for the customer, delivering high levels of customer service at all times.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Handling customer out of hours’ requirements
- Responding to customer AOG and priority requirements within timeframes
- Managing customer accounts and contracts, including specific requirements
- Trade inventory by means of exchange, loan and sale
- Sourcing, exchanging and purchasing items for customer requirements and brokered transactions
- Maximizing sales opportunities
- Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
- Performing compliance checks, generating orders
Required Skills / Experience
- A preferred background in Aviation or tactical supply chain
- An understanding of aircraft spares and airline AOG requirements would be beneficial
- Comprehensive aircraft component market exposure would be an advantage
- Excellent negotiating and communication skills at all levels is essential
- The ability to work under pressure and manage large workloads in a fast pace, demanding environment.
- Be self-motivated and the ability to problem solve using your own initiative
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills are essential.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Townsend in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.