Softcat offers a big future to ambitious people in a diverse range of roles: sales, technology, business operations, with opportunities for graduates, apprentices and experienced professionals. If you’re ready to give your all, Softcat is where you’ll get more from your career.
Success. The Softcat way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We’re a £1 billion + turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give the to prove their potential.
The successful candidate will need to collaborate between both Apple and Softcat sales teams, driving strategic initiatives aimed at developing pipeline, and close business set against aggressive growth targets.
They will also be responsible for Apple training and marketing requirements.
You would be expected to proactively work with Softcat Account Managers to ensure maximum commercial advantage is gained on all Apple products as we transition our Apple business from transactional to pay as you consume, plus show an awareness of both short and long-term goals that are supported by multiple campaigns aimed at Sales and Specialist Sales.
What we need from you
- A strong influencer and communicator
- First-rate relationship building skills
- Adept organiser
- Be a proactive and highly driven individual with the ability to grasp both the Apple product set, structure and processes behind selling Apple as a service
- Can integrate between and work effectively with various teams at Softcat but also possess the confidence and creativity to effectively run their area of the business independently
- Excellent time management due to the amount of travel required in the role
- Ideally demonstrable experience in sales with some knowledge of the IT market, although full training will be provided
Please note, travel is required to proactively cover all of our offices
We offer good rewards packages for all our roles. The benefits include pension scheme, 22 days’ holiday (rising to 25 after a qualifying period), a day off for your birthday, and heath & dental care (after a qualifying period).
To become part the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.