An excellent opportunity has become available for a confident, driven candidate with experience working within sales and a phone driven department. This well-known training provider is expanding a requires an additional key appointment maker to assist in opening communications with new prospective businesses. This is working within a successful department which hosts a supportive team culture.
The key purpose of this role is to call potential businesses and discuss the services leading to arranging an appointment for a field representative to attend.
Ideally the successful candidate will have previous experience in a phone drive department and is comfortable working to deadlines and targets.
– Cold calling prospective businesses to discuss the benefits of using a training provider, the goal is to then arrange an appointment for a field sales representative to attend who then close the sale
– Tracking and recording of all activities by use of in-house system
– Working towards KPIs
– Using existing and new databases to research potential customers
– Dealing with a variety of issues, complaints and concerns should they occur
– Ad hoc administrative duties requested via senior members of staff
– Exceptional telephone manner
– Liaise with clients at various levels
– Team and Self-Motivation
– Computer literate
– Ability to achieve and exceed targets
– Ability to work well in a pressured environment
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for a new opportunity. The ideal candidate will be confident and approachable with experience in a phone driven, target environment.
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.