Expected duration: Temporary ongoing (Minimum 3 months with a possibility to convert to permanent)
Pay rate: £12.00 – £14.00 per hour (Depending on level of experience)
Start: April 2020
Location: Remote/Home Working – (You will need to have a laptop and internet access)
Working hours: 8 hours per day – Monday to Friday (working between 8am – 6pm Depending on target market)
Note: You must have a right to work in the UK and be based and living here – This role will not suit candidates living outside the UK.
Our client is a company which helps global technology businesses with their growth, and support with client lead and sales generation. They are looking for motivated, confident and ambitious individuals who are looking to launch or develop their career in technology marketing and sales.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be developing new business opportunities with the largest global brands for our clients – including Oracle, SAP, Google and IBM.
They operate a meritocracy where talent is fast-tracked; They take careers and earnings to the next level.
The Business Development Executive role:
- Identifying, developing and qualifying new business opportunities with decision makers
- Initiating outbound telephone, email and social contact with these potential customers. This will involve making at least 80 phone calls each day
- Qualifying and closing sales appointments with these potential customers for our clients to attend
- Have excellent administration skills, accurately updating the CRM and providing clients with accurate synopses of qualified sales appointments and supplying pre-meeting documents
- Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development and on-going maintenance of our clients’ potential customers
- Able to work towards and exceed targets with a competitive spirit while upholding quality and integrity
- Speaking to C-level executives of some of the world’s largest businesses and brands on a daily basis
- Be able to communicate your progress to clients effectively on weekly update calls and quarterly face to face reviews
- Daily usage of Salesforce CRM to keep campaigns up to date and enable accurate reporting
Business Development Executive skills and experience
No experience is necessary, but the following is desirable
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills. Especially confident using the telephone
- Fluent in Arabic to mother tongue standard with a good level of English (Spoken and written)
- Hungry to succeed, increase and grow your sales and marketing skill set
- Organised with excellent attention to detail; you take instruction and follow internal processes well
- Ability to take advice and feedback on board to constantly develop and improve
- Ability to use systems and processes to improve your own performance
What they offer:
- A competitive starting salary
- Our fast growth means your career and earnings will move up quickly
- A fast pace, exciting and dynamic work environment
- Exposure to the world’s largest tech companies such as Oracle, SAP, Google and IBM
- Be part of a successful team with a proven track record and winning mentality
- A wide range of benefits including 3 company parties each year, company socials every month, free breakfast every day, and a fun, friendly working environment
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.