About the Role
Salary: Basic salary between £20-£26,000 with commission of £15- £20,000 per annum based on experience with exciting benefits including bonus, competitive annual leave, company pension, annual company events etc.
Are you a talented, high energy English and Arabic speaking individual who wants to be part of a growing company, and confident enough to live by their talent and results? We want you!
Our Sales Development Executive team are responsible for generating new business and growing existing accounts in a highly-productive environment. A strong candidate will have a proven track record in sales, excellent communication skills, consistent work ethic and a desire to be a part of a fast-growing and exciting company.
If you are passionate about sales and believe you have what it takes to succeed in a highly productive, fun environment, we want to hear from you today.
Please note that we are only accepting applications from candidates who are based in the UK and eligible to work in the UK.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place outbound phone calls to set appointments to initiate the sales process on behalf of our clients.
• Account management – Develop and maintain strong relationships and consistent communication with client(s) assigned to you.
• Work to achieve daily, weekly and monthly goals through execution of lead generation activities.
• Continuous prospecting through LinkedIn, Discover.org and other data sources.
• Make 50+ calls daily into target accounts.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is interested in building upon their successful track record in sales
• Has an out-going, dynamic personality.
• Has a “can do” attitude and loves to be challenged.
• Is metrics-oriented, organized and has a need to win.
• Speaks fluent English and Arabic
- Experience selling in a sales-driven environment.
• Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
• Ability to quickly learn new processes.
• IT proficient.
• Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities.
Company pension contribution.
Competitive annual leave
Personal and company related bonus
Loyalty Rewards Scheme
Fantastic career development opportunities
Company celebration events
Operatix Learning Academy
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.