Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 6pm, some Saturdays, 9:00am – 5pm (5 day Week)
Due to a recent internal promotion My clients has a fantastic opportunity for an Area Lettings Manager to support our Lettings Managers across the South Coast to shape and grow the business further.
You will possess excellent communication and leadership qualities, together with the entrepreneurial flair and creativity required in order to successfully manage an expanding network and encourage their continued improvement. You will need to have estate agency/lettings experience at management level with multi-location responsibility and preferably ARLA technical award.
Duties will include:
- Coach, develop and effectively manage our Lettings Managers within the area to ensure that performance is optimised across all branches
- Grow market share by adopting proactive working processes and identifying new business opportunities
- Recruiting talent, supporting their training and developmental needs and managing performance
- Ensuring the business is compliant
- Holding 1:1 review meetings and identifying development needs.
We need you to be:
- Experience at multi-branch management level
- Results driven with a strong track record for previous sales results
- Extensive geographical and market knowledge of the region
- Focused to lead and promote the development of a team
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
If you are interested in this Area Lettings Manager position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time – but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.