A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright, knowledgeable and enthusiastic sales closing professional to join Broxap’s Area Sales Development team.
If you are motivated and driven to win orders this could be the position for you.
The Job Role:
- Working with the public and private sectors, our client base includes local authorities, the education sector, architects and contractors;
- Following up quotations with prospective clients to mature sales leads and recognise opportunities to close the sale;
- Use business tools and resources to develop an understanding of projects and sales opportunities in your geographical area;
- Update project notes using the CRM system;
- Providing technical and sales advice to customers by telephone;
- Negotiate to ensure the best deal for customer and Broxap;
- Provide weekly reports on order activity.
To succeed in this challenging role, candidates should ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous sales experience, preferably on the telephone and used to working to deadlines.
- Strong sales negotiation, product cross selling and closing skills;
- Confident and strong communicator able to work with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Possess a full working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs and have a high level of computer literacy;
- Meticulous attention to detail with ability to identify and prioritise strong sales leads;
Working Arrangements and Rewards:
- Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00
- Half an hour unpaid lunch break
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus 6 bank and 2 public holidays
- Competitive market salary
Broxap are a successful private family business and the UK’s market leader in the design and manufacture of shelters, covered walkways, street furniture, litter bins, and playground equipment. Please take the time to look at our diverse and exciting product ranges via our website.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and abilities to succeed in this demanding and rewarding position, please send your CV and covering letter to:
Rowhurst Industrial Estate, Chesterton, Newcastle, Staffs, ST5 6BD
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.