Area Sales Manager – Auto Division – M40 & M1 Corridors
Basic Salary of £30k, OTE of £36,500 to £49,500 + Company Car, iPad, Laptop, Mobile Phone
The Würth Group is a leading industrial consumable products provider with over 400 companies and a global workforce of 66,000. Our dedication to quality products and excellent customer service has earned us an enviable reputation and on-going growth. Our divisional Field Sales Consultants sell across four main industries; Automotive, Wood, Metal & Construction, B2B to the trade. Our aim is to drive sales and grow our business with existing customers and seek out opportunities through new customers. We require an Areas Sales Manager with excellent sales skills, experienced in managing a team of sales people and proven success in goal setting and achievement.
The successful candidate will take on responsibility for a team of existing Field Sales Consultants, covering the above areas, to drive sales and customer growth. As an Area Sales Manager with Würth UK Ltd you will earn a competitive salary with generous bonuses on offer and be given full-training, support and tools required to build a successful career with Würth.
The main aspects of the role are:
- assuming full managerial responsibility of a team of 6 sales consultants
- leading, training and developing your individual consultants in the field in a cooperative and motivational way in accordance with the principles set out in the Würth Corporate Culture
- instilling high levels of customer focus in an entrepreneurial, creative and commercially sound fashion
- producing sales and customer growth, meeting the team’s targets for sales, gross profit and other relevant key figures whilst maintaining Würth guidelines, strategies and policies or procedures issued by the Company
- Basic Salary of £30k, OTE of £36,500 to £49,500
- Fully expensed company car
- iPad, Laptop, Phone and various incentives, including overseas trips
- Ongoing support, training and career opportunities
- Good relationship building skills
- Experience in managing a team of sales people
- A dynamic and enthusiastic personality
- Good work ethic and integrity
- Desire to succeed and achieve targets and goals
If this sounds like you and you would like to build a career with a modern, progressive company with an eye on the future, apply for this position by clicking the apply button . Be a part of the Würth success story; work in a positive environment alongside a multi-national team, and fast track your sales career.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.