Area Sales Manager
Territory – London and Northern Home Counties
Competitive salary + quarterly bonus (OTE 30% of salary) + car or £6,000 car allowance
You’ll work with a portfolio of accounts that hire our specialist truck and van mounted booms plus our skilled operators, identifying opportunities for value added services to maximise our share of wallet. You’ll also identify, nurture and close opportunities for new business with lapsed accounts and new logo customers. You’ll have the support of industry leading operational resources, with regular investment in high quality machines and people.
You’ll work across a range of sectors, from construction, to facilities management, warehousing and other industrial services.
As the market leader we can offer progression opportunities to move into key accounts, strategic accounts and beyond to sales management. Many of our senior management team started out as individual contributors with us.
About you: –
- A proven track record of target achievement in field sales in the rental/hire sector or industrial services.
- A structured approach to territory sales planning and customer management.
- Skilled in developing existing relationships AND new business development.
- Able to build strong internal relationships with operational teams in order to support customer needs.
- Computer literate in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
Nationwide Platforms is the market-leading powered access rental company in the UK providing a fleet of more than 13,500 machines with working heights from 3m to 90m.
With a depot network spanning 32 depots, Nationwide Platforms provide its customers with leading safe access solutions for working at height. It also has the largest powered access training department in Europe, delivering a comprehensive range of working at height training courses to powered access operators and the wider access industry.
Nationwide Platforms is part of Loxam, Europe’s largest equipment rental company operating in 30 countries.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.