One of the UK’s leading electrical wholesalers is looking for a proactive and results-focused Area Sales Manager with industry experience to join their successful team in Newbury. On offer is a starting salary up to £35K, uncapped bonus scheme, company car and opportunities to progress.
You’ll be working for an impressive nationwide electrical wholesale business who continue to grow through the high-quality service they provide alongside quality, branded products. They have an enviable supplier network and have built a fantastic reputation for themselves in the industry.
The business offers excellent progression opportunities, promoting a culture of autonomy and financial rewards for success. Thanks to their culture and reputation, their roles are highly sought after by industry professionals.
The business is now looking for an ambitious, outgoing and proactive Area Sales Manager with a strong ability to capitalise on opportunities to maximise profitability. You should be an experienced field salesperson in the electrical wholesale industry (or similar), or an internal salesperson looking to step up into field sales.
As an Area Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Being at the forefront of representing the business by both winning new business and growing existing accounts
- Meeting sales targets and increasing the profitability of the business
- Presenting, communicating and negotiating with a wide range of customers
- Managing your own customer accounts and diary
As an Area Sales Manager, you will receive:
- A competitive salary of £22,000 – £35,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
- Your cut of the company’s profits as an uncapped bonus
- A package including a car, mobile phone and laptop
- Optional membership of the company’s excellent pension scheme
- A rewarding career that offers outstanding opportunities for career development and progression to roles such as Branch Manager, where you would be in-effect, running your very own business
Think you have what it takes? Apply today to find out more!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.